Monday, May 11, 2009

A Cat Is A Cat...

I have no idea about the origin of the title, but I do know that this is one witty blog you wouldn't want to miss reading (most especially because it is regularly updated!)


Enjoy an almost daily dose of cartoon strips by author Osmand Nosse (I hope this is his real name), who says he "likes owls, words like ‘yachts’, skiffle music, taking pictures of clouds, marmalade and when dogs yawn and sound like they are saying something. I once heard a small terrier yawn the name ‘Philip’, seriously... he said 'Philip'. I live on the side of a hill in a tiny village down a river in a valley. My house use to be a Tea rooms and if you drop by I will make you a cup of tea, but it’s up to you to bring the biscuits. I suggest Mcvities Rich Tea, as these go lovely with a cup of tea."



To read the rest of A Cat Is A Cat's archived entries, click here.


Image and text aggregated from A Cat Is A Cat and is copyright by the author. Please contact blog owner for the use of images.

No comments: