Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Ten Commandments of Facebook...


...and that's according to TremendousNews! This list is hilarious so you may want to check it out. This one really cracked me up:

7. I will not make my profile picture a picture of myself when I was a baby.
Yeah, you were an okay-looking kid. There’s nothing grotesque about you, which is disappointing. But all kids look the same and you’re old now. Stop trying to recapture your fleeting youth by pretending you’re six again. Also, I refuse to engage in a serious wall-to-wall conversation with an eight year-old boy in a sweater-vest sitting on a staircase. Why do all baby pictures take place on a staircase?

More hilarity at TremendousNews.

Parts of article/content aggregated from TremendousNews; Image aggregated from Lonewolflibrarian. Please contact them for commercial use of their content.

No comments: