Friday, July 3, 2009

Upside Down Celebrities

Best viewed when drunk! :-P



The images here are from FreakingNews, a website that promotes Photoshop contests...I am not so sure of the prizes, though. Probably just bragging rights to Photoshop Wizardry level. But hey, the stuff there are really good so you may want to check the site out.

I must admit--I'm pretty impressed with the senders' photo editing skills!

So now you know where the images from most funny forwarded emails are taken from! :-)

Image aggregated from FreakingNews.

4 comments:

Elliot said...

Creepy... That must take some wicked photoshop skills. And a lot of free time.

The Site Aggregator said...

super, Elliot...I could just imagine the time it took to create these images. And yes, the output is most often creepy :D thanks for dropping by!

Thesa said...

the blog having good future time
please give important informations to all other bloggers
don't forget comment a back to my blog or follow my blog
next time i come here. ok

The Site Aggregator said...

Thanks Mwiyono!