Monday, June 8, 2009

The Cool Digital Art Of Will Murai


If I had half the talent of this guy, I'd probably sketch myself endless portraits for my folio! Will Murai (self-portrait below) is a very talented digital artist who has been commissioned by different leading ad agencies for different campaigns. In his about me section he notes the stuff that make up his creative personality:

"Willian Hideki Murai, brazilian, born in Mogi das Cruzes-SP, raised in Arujá, illustrator, comic book colorist, skateboarder for fun, geek by nature and a nice guy.

Worked for clients such as W/Brasil, LewLara/TBWA, CuboCC, Gringo, AlmapBBDO, Marvel Comics, DC comics, Dynamite Entertainment, Editora Globo, Editora Abril, and many others."

His illustration of House as fan art is just impressive!


To see the rest of his work, click here.

Images aggregated from Willmurai.com and are copyright by artist Will Murai. Please contact him for permission to use the images commercially.

No comments: