Saturday, June 20, 2009

Vramak's Fantastic Digital Art


I just love the creative portfolio of this guy:

He's just amazing. It seems that everything on his gallery has been the product of a gnawing idea that has plagued his creative mind for some time. The results are just priceless--even his Flickr profile info is amazing! :

"You are free to add graphic-filled comments, invites to group pools, totally irrelevant (but very flattering) comments and of course genuine comments. :-)

You can also add me as a contact for the sole purpose of expanding your contact list.

You can also fave my pics simply because you want me to fave some of your pics.

To put it in simple terms, you can do whatever you wish to do and I'd be totally cool about it. :-)

C'mon! We all know Flickr's just for fun. Flickr's never really gonna make us better artists. It makes us better plagiarists tho. ;-)"


I love the attitude :)


Image and text parts aggregated from Vramak's Flickr photostream and profile page. Please contact the photographer for permission to use the images commercially.


No comments: