Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ellie's Science Experiment


I have no idea if the blogger is a grade school kid or a university champ. What matters to me, really, is that Ellie's blog is of great environmental cause and it's got me hooked, although if this was drug addiction, then my consumption would've been in tiny amounts because the updates are not really on a daily basis. Then again, it doesn't matter.

Ellie's blog, simply titled "My Science Experiment" chronicles the progress of his/her how-to-reduce-electricity project, something worth doing for each and everyone on this planet, thereby cutting on carbon emission in the process.

But I digress.

Ellie's posts exude that feeling of hope that if every one of us would commit to saving electricity by turning AND unplugging idle appliances/computers, then the world will be a much better place again. Why not join in this effort, ayt? And it's not called a Science experiment for nothing--all results have been gauged by gadgets and whathaveyous, like the OWL Wireless Electricity Monitor, so we'd know that those are not just random numbers.


Check the site out by clicking here. I honestly think it's a nice effort. Even the url is cute: Ellietricity.

I hope it's an A for Ellie.



No comments: